Everyone loves free stuff but in this day and age, it’s not always so easy to come by. However, there are various occasions on which your chances of scoring some free goodies are exceptionally better. Take birthdays for example.
Birthdays are valued for celebrating a life, and giving each person a special day on which all the positive attention is lavished on them. A lot of businesses take advantage of our birthday culture too for their own marketing purposes. As a result, if it’s your birthday, you stand an extra special chance of benefiting.
The freebies dished out to birthday boys and girls of all ages* range from free meals to discounted services – not too shabby! Here we bring you a compilation of ways to get your hands on some free stuff on your birthday.
- A free ride on the Table Mountain cable car
- Hamburger and chips from JC Brasserie
- A bottle of bubbly when eating at Azure restaurant
- A cup of coffee from Vida e Caffe
- R50 off at The Body Shop and Edgars
- Free movie ticket in your birthday month (Ster Kinekor and Nu Metro)
- A R75 voucher from the Cape Town Fish Market
- In the week of your birthday, spend over R200 at Sorbet beauty salons and get 50% off
- In your birthday week, get a free blow dry from PINK 23 hair salon
And with that, may your 2014 birthday be the happiest yet!
*Don’t forget to take along your ID book when you go to redeem your birthday freebies.