Search Dining-OUT News
- Team Zimbabwe triumphs at SWR Ubuntu Sommeliers Trophy
- Rediscover your love for the finer things with Franschhoek’s Cap Classique Route
- It’s time to live it up at Stellenbosch’s sublime Street Soirées
- Stellenbosch Hills unlocks top-tier wines for festive season tastings
- The Galileo Returns… With A Twist!
Author Archives: Candice Jansen
SA’s first wine route headlines international sommeliers derby.
The festive season is fast approaching and it’s the perfect time to stock up on your favourite Cap Classique. Running out of ideas on what to add to your collection? Franschhoek’s Cap Classique Route, the first of its kind in … Continue reading
Book now for the renowned decadent celebration of fine wine and food! Stellenbosch Street Soirées are back! This series of laid-back wine, food and music socials is your invitation to be rejuvenated in South Africa’s capital of good living.
Stellenbosch Hills cranks up the festive season this year, giving visitors to the winery a never-before experience to taste its flagship wines by the glass. And because it’s the time for giving, there are a few extra special surprises thrown … Continue reading
The team behind Cape Town’s pioneer outdoor cinema, The Galileo Open Air Cinema, is back for another sensational summer of movie magic under a canopy of stars. As always, they have reinvented and reimagined their cinematic offering to entertain the Mother … Continue reading
Powerhouse wine strategist and futurist Paul Mabray, arguably the most pivotal international force in wine e-commerce, is one of two headline speakers at this year’s Wine & Food Tourism Conference on 2 December.
A few weeks into lockdown many of us were whipping and whisking our way to beautiful desserts and it was brilliant! However, when the cake is in the oven and the stack of baking bowls, cake moulds, and piping nozzles … Continue reading
Be Spoilt for choice this spring, Distillery Road Gin and Barker and Quin, two premium locally produced Stellenbosch brands have teamed up to create the perfect gift pack. The limited-edition gift pack is set to be a massive hit with … Continue reading
Bring on the sunshine with the latest wines from Stellenbosch Hills. The addition of two new white wines – ambassadors of Harvest 2020 – marks a milestone for the winery celebrating its 75th year.
– Exploring the past to understand the present and shape the future – “Our daily deeds as ordinary South Africans must produce an actual South African reality that will reinforce humanity’s belief in justice, strengthen its confidence in the nobility … Continue reading