Search Dining-OUT News
- V&A Waterfront Unveils “Theatre To Food Making” Incubator
- Col’Cacchio Launches new ‘Heat & Eat’ Gourmet Pizza Range via Buyfresh.co.za
- Stellenbosch Hills Re-Invents Fun Snack-and-Wine Pairings
- Entries Open for Wine & Food Tourism Awards
- Franschhoek Bastille Festival: Are you ready for something new?
Tag Archives: food and wine pairing
Granita, one of Pretoria’s top restaurants, has introduced a new chef! Shimanyana Sello has taken the culinary reigns of the restaurant where guests can enjoy a delicious gourmet wine-pairing menu seven days a week.
Harveys Restaurant at Winchester Mansions has announced an exciting new venture with the launch of a special wine and food pairing menu. It is also undergoing a menu make-over at large with the introduction of a new breakfast and lunch menu. Now, no … Continue reading
Bombay Brasserie @Taj Cape Town will be, bringing the ‘heat’ to the inner city this Spring with the first Bombay Brasserie Spring Chilli Festival.