Search Dining-OUT News
- V&A Waterfront Unveils “Theatre To Food Making” Incubator
- Col’Cacchio Launches new ‘Heat & Eat’ Gourmet Pizza Range via Buyfresh.co.za
- Stellenbosch Hills Re-Invents Fun Snack-and-Wine Pairings
- Entries Open for Wine & Food Tourism Awards
- Franschhoek Bastille Festival: Are you ready for something new?
Tag Archives: Franschhoek Bastille Festival
In case the grapevine news hasn’t reached you, here’s what you missed. Franschhoek’s Bastille Festival is still on the cards, but instead of the traditional format, the festival will be coming to you.
Every year the Franschhoek Valley residents celebrate their French Huguenot heritage by throwing what is essentially a big party. This year the culinary capital of South Africa is hosting the Franschhoek Bastille Festival on the 13 and 14 of July. … Continue reading