Search Dining-OUT News
- Team Zimbabwe triumphs at SWR Ubuntu Sommeliers Trophy
- Rediscover your love for the finer things with Franschhoek’s Cap Classique Route
- It’s time to live it up at Stellenbosch’s sublime Street Soirées
- Stellenbosch Hills unlocks top-tier wines for festive season tastings
- The Galileo Returns… With A Twist!
Tag Archives: Heritage Day
Spier has created two wonderful ways to make this Heritage Day a memorable one. Both are inspired by Spier’s own rich wine history, which dates back to 1692, making this one of the oldest wine farms in the country.
The Red Table at the Nederburg Wine Estate in Paarl will be celebrating Heritage Day on the 24th of September in the most South African of ways – with a braai!