Search Dining-OUT News
- V&A Waterfront Unveils “Theatre To Food Making” Incubator
- Col’Cacchio Launches new ‘Heat & Eat’ Gourmet Pizza Range via Buyfresh.co.za
- Stellenbosch Hills Re-Invents Fun Snack-and-Wine Pairings
- Entries Open for Wine & Food Tourism Awards
- Franschhoek Bastille Festival: Are you ready for something new?
Tag Archives: Nederburg wines
Italian novelist Umberto Eco stated: “I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.” It’s almost time for … Continue reading
Nederburg, the Paarl winery that pioneered the making of noble late harvest wines in South Africa, has won the Old Mutual Trophy for Best Dessert Wine (Unfortified) at the 2019 Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show. The trophy was earned for … Continue reading
Nederburg teamed up with The Hussar Grill for a special cook-off with celebrity chef, Pete Goffe-Wood at his Kitchen Cowboys studio in Cape Town recently.