Search Dining-OUT News
- Team Zimbabwe triumphs at SWR Ubuntu Sommeliers Trophy
- Rediscover your love for the finer things with Franschhoek’s Cap Classique Route
- It’s time to live it up at Stellenbosch’s sublime Street Soirées
- Stellenbosch Hills unlocks top-tier wines for festive season tastings
- The Galileo Returns… With A Twist!
Tag Archives: Nederburg wines
– Exploring the past to understand the present and shape the future – “Our daily deeds as ordinary South Africans must produce an actual South African reality that will reinforce humanity’s belief in justice, strengthen its confidence in the nobility … Continue reading
Italian novelist Umberto Eco stated: “I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.” It’s almost time for … Continue reading
Nederburg, the Paarl winery that pioneered the making of noble late harvest wines in South Africa, has won the Old Mutual Trophy for Best Dessert Wine (Unfortified) at the 2019 Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show. The trophy was earned for … Continue reading
Nederburg teamed up with The Hussar Grill for a special cook-off with celebrity chef, Pete Goffe-Wood at his Kitchen Cowboys studio in Cape Town recently.