Search Dining-OUT News
- Spoil Your Family with a Delicious Easter Adventure at Spier
- Tuck into Delicious Deals at Spier Hotel Every Day of the Week
- Team Zimbabwe triumphs at SWR Ubuntu Sommeliers Trophy
- Rediscover your love for the finer things with Franschhoek’s Cap Classique Route
- It’s time to live it up at Stellenbosch’s sublime Street Soirées
Tag Archives: Spier Wine Farm
With an abundance of festive feasts on offer at Spier this Easter, the historic wine farm in Stellenbosch offers plenty of delicious ways to spend quality time together over the long weekend.
Spier has created two wonderful ways to make this Heritage Day a memorable one. Both are inspired by Spier’s own rich wine history, which dates back to 1692, making this one of the oldest wine farms in the country.