Search Dining-OUT News
- Team Zimbabwe triumphs at SWR Ubuntu Sommeliers Trophy
- Rediscover your love for the finer things with Franschhoek’s Cap Classique Route
- It’s time to live it up at Stellenbosch’s sublime Street Soirées
- Stellenbosch Hills unlocks top-tier wines for festive season tastings
- The Galileo Returns… With A Twist!
Tag Archives: stellenbosch wine tasting
The popular Stellenbosch Street Soirees are back in full swing to give locals and visitors alike more reason to savour, sip on and share the vibrant pulse and pleasures of South Africa’s wine and gourmet capital during the summer months. … Continue reading
On 30 October, Gauteng socialites will be able to indulge in the very best the Stellenbosch Winelands has to offer when Sanlam Private Investments (SPI) hosts the fourth Stellenbosch at Summer Place event – a sophisticated evening of art, fashion, … Continue reading
What’s the big deal with Chenin Blanc you ask? Heading to Spier on October 26th for the annual Secret Festival will reveal the answer.The Star of the day will be the Chenin Blanc Association’s Expo, which will provide the opportunity … Continue reading
For a leisurely tour of the Stellenbosch Winelands of a different kind, Clos Malverne Wine Estate now hosts exhilarating eco-biking safaris for enthusiasts to explore and enjoy the splendour of the picturesque Devon Valley…off the beaten track.