Search Dining-OUT News
- Spoil Your Family with a Delicious Easter Adventure at Spier
- Tuck into Delicious Deals at Spier Hotel Every Day of the Week
- Team Zimbabwe triumphs at SWR Ubuntu Sommeliers Trophy
- Rediscover your love for the finer things with Franschhoek’s Cap Classique Route
- It’s time to live it up at Stellenbosch’s sublime Street Soirées
Tag Archives: Stellenbosch
SA’s first wine route headlines international sommeliers derby.
Oude Werf is renowned as the oldest inn in South Africa, and its provenance combined with its location in the heart of the historic town of Stellenbosch, make it a firm favourite among locals and visitors alike. Its age, despite … Continue reading
For a leisurely tour of the Stellenbosch Winelands of a different kind, Clos Malverne Wine Estate now hosts exhilarating eco-biking safaris for enthusiasts to explore and enjoy the splendour of the picturesque Devon Valley…off the beaten track.
Kaapse Vonkel & Oysters on Cuvée terrace at Simonsig every Saturday Round up your friends and head down to Cuvée, Simonsig Estate’s signature restaurant for a relaxed afternoon of bubbly, oysters and local music talent, served on the terrace and … Continue reading