Search Dining-OUT News
- Team Zimbabwe triumphs at SWR Ubuntu Sommeliers Trophy
- Rediscover your love for the finer things with Franschhoek’s Cap Classique Route
- It’s time to live it up at Stellenbosch’s sublime Street Soirées
- Stellenbosch Hills unlocks top-tier wines for festive season tastings
- The Galileo Returns… With A Twist!
Tag Archives: things to do in the Western Cape
Do you ever think about where products come from as you purchase them? Who toiled out in the fields to bring you those fresh vegetables and what went into that jar to give the jam that taste and texture? At … Continue reading