Search Dining-OUT News
- Hudsons The Burger Joint Launches Slider Thursdays
- Grande Provence oysters & bubbly pairing smacks of summer
- De Hoek wins Provincial Winner in the Category, 5 Star Country House, at the 2018 Lilizela Awards.
- Raise a Glass to South African Heritage at Nederburg
- Col’Cacchio Presents Celebrity Chef Showdown
Connect with US
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Taste, the internationally celebrated culinary festival, are launching their first Port Elizabeth based event. Taste of PE takes place at the Boardwalk Entertainment Complex from the 6 – 8 November 2015.
The Restaurant at Grande Provence Heritage Wine Estate in Franschhoek took centre stage at the American Express Platinum Fine Dining Awards clinching a 10-year accolade for securing its place once again in the line-up of recognised Fine Dining restaurants in … Continue reading
Winter tends to have us all hibernating, but if you’re getting a bit of the old cabin fever at this point, here is some good motivation to leave your cave: delicious food! Here are some of the tempting Winter specials on … Continue reading
Winter may not be everyone’s favourite time of year but there are a couple of things that make it bearable. For one thing, the popular Franschhoek Bastille Festival comes round again and asks you to dust off your berets and … Continue reading