Search Dining-OUT News
- Spoil Your Family with a Delicious Easter Adventure at Spier
- Tuck into Delicious Deals at Spier Hotel Every Day of the Week
- Team Zimbabwe triumphs at SWR Ubuntu Sommeliers Trophy
- Rediscover your love for the finer things with Franschhoek’s Cap Classique Route
- It’s time to live it up at Stellenbosch’s sublime Street Soirées
Category Archives: Wine
SA’s first wine route headlines international sommeliers derby.
The festive season is fast approaching and it’s the perfect time to stock up on your favourite Cap Classique. Running out of ideas on what to add to your collection? Franschhoek’s Cap Classique Route, the first of its kind in … Continue reading
Book now for the renowned decadent celebration of fine wine and food! Stellenbosch Street Soirées are back! This series of laid-back wine, food and music socials is your invitation to be rejuvenated in South Africa’s capital of good living.
Stellenbosch Hills cranks up the festive season this year, giving visitors to the winery a never-before experience to taste its flagship wines by the glass. And because it’s the time for giving, there are a few extra special surprises thrown … Continue reading
Powerhouse wine strategist and futurist Paul Mabray, arguably the most pivotal international force in wine e-commerce, is one of two headline speakers at this year’s Wine & Food Tourism Conference on 2 December.
Be Spoilt for choice this spring, Distillery Road Gin and Barker and Quin, two premium locally produced Stellenbosch brands have teamed up to create the perfect gift pack. The limited-edition gift pack is set to be a massive hit with … Continue reading
Bring on the sunshine with the latest wines from Stellenbosch Hills. The addition of two new white wines – ambassadors of Harvest 2020 – marks a milestone for the winery celebrating its 75th year.
– Exploring the past to understand the present and shape the future – “Our daily deeds as ordinary South Africans must produce an actual South African reality that will reinforce humanity’s belief in justice, strengthen its confidence in the nobility … Continue reading
“There’s nothing like a crisis to focus the mind,” remarked tourism doyenne Margi Biggs, convenor of the Wine & Food Tourism Awards, now in their second year. She was speaking at the announcement of this year’s honourees. “When the entire … Continue reading
Spier has created two wonderful ways to make this Heritage Day a memorable one. Both are inspired by Spier’s own rich wine history, which dates back to 1692, making this one of the oldest wine farms in the country.