Search Dining-OUT News
- Team Zimbabwe triumphs at SWR Ubuntu Sommeliers Trophy
- Rediscover your love for the finer things with Franschhoek’s Cap Classique Route
- It’s time to live it up at Stellenbosch’s sublime Street Soirées
- Stellenbosch Hills unlocks top-tier wines for festive season tastings
- The Galileo Returns… With A Twist!
Category Archives: Wine
Stellenbosch Hills is about to move your lockdown me-time to a whole new level. The winery that made wine pairing fun by thinking “out of the box” has now re-invented the concept, putting pizzazz all back inside – for your … Continue reading
Three gold awards for wine, two each for beer and spirits in the Label Design Awards 2020
If tourism in South Africa is to raise its contribution to GDP, expand economic opportunity and accelerate inclusive growth, it will have to tackle the issue of sustainability head-on, says Margi Biggs, convenor of the annual Wine & Food Tourism … Continue reading
It’s International Champagne Day on the 18th of October, a global movement for the quintessential wine of celebration, good cheer and toasts everywhere.
Experience an exciting savoury twist to exploring wine in the Franschhoek valley with the all new Umami tasting at The Bistro at Grande Provence.
Nederburg, the Paarl winery that pioneered the making of noble late harvest wines in South Africa, has won the Old Mutual Trophy for Best Dessert Wine (Unfortified) at the 2019 Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show. The trophy was earned for … Continue reading